วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Diary # 4

Diary # 4

On Monday, I wake up in the morning at 07:30 am. for was learning English1. In class learn about “The firm”. Have a question about “The firm” ask student in my class. My friend she has answer to teacher. After learned, me wait my friend at down floor. I want to look work about Sci-man. After that we went to eat lunch. I have learned 1 subject in afternoon. I was learning Sci-man in class leaned about hydrologic cycle work in-group. Learned finish, I came back to home. I stay at home. I readied a book Criminal law 1 for tomorrow I have test. To night I read a book all night. I go to bad at mid- night.
On Tuesday, I wake up in the morning. Today I absent a class English1, because I teat Criminal law 1 at Ramkanhant University. I test finish. I drive hurry back to ABAC for learn World civil. I learned with my friends. I was looking teacher. Finish learned. I came back home. I sleep. I get up in the evening; I have a dinner at home and watch televisions. After that I take a bath. I readied a book a minute after that I watched TV. I sleep among watching TV.
On Wednesday, I have learned one subject is Criminal Law 3 in the morning. I wake up late in the morning but I can go to class in time. I happy in time learn this class. I love my teacher. I learned finish. I came back to home. After that my friend came to me at my home. She comes for wait she’s friend. We eat lunch together at home. She sleeps at home. She gets up. We went to Tawanna near home. She was shopping look telephone. About 06:00 pm. I send she to ABAC. I came to home I wash clothes very tried. After that I take a shower. I watch TV. and sleep.
On Thursday I have a lot of subject in today. I learn morning to evening. In the morning I was learning English1. In class today have quit about “The firm”. Last night I learned “The firm” But I remember about story litterbin. I can make middle. Learned finish, I have lunch with my friend. In afternoon I learn World Civil. Learned finish. I have free time 3 hours. I readied a code of law and write a code of law. I listen a song. It’s time to learn I go to class late. Teacher begin teaches.
I learn finish at 17:00pm. I came back to home. I not eat dinner. I take a bath and go to the bad.
On Friday, it holiday. I visit my friend .My friend is monk. I went to him with Preaw. He lives at Ratchaburi. I derived car. Have a long time. We were talking with him about 3 hours. After that I came back to Bangkok. I send my friend at home. And me come back to home. At home I take a shower. I eat dinner. I readied book, because tomorrow I test subject of law. I readied to mid-night.
I was sleeping next.
On Saturday, in the morning I have learned Criminal law2. Learned finish, I went to Ramkanhat for test. Today haven’t special cost World Civil. I test finish. I came back to home. I sleep next take a shower. I get up and after eat dinner at room. I watch TV. all night.
On Sunday, I stay at home all day I get up very late in the morning. I get up in the afternoon. I take a shower and next I eat lunch. And I have work. To night I was looking football. And go to bad.









ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: