วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Diary #3

Diary #3
On Monday, I feel good. Because, I not a sick. Last week I’m a sick, I can’t going everywhere, not fun. I got up in the morning at 07:00 am. I take a bath have a long time. I went to ABAC to late.
At ABAC I was waiting my friend, before went in class. I went to class together with her. In class teacher ask a question about The Firm to students in class. It time up I went down star with my friend for have a launch. After that I learned Sic-man along. In class have work in-group. The work is difficult, I don’t understand. I have homework. Finish class, I came back to home. I was sleeping to 17:00 pm. I have a dinner at my room. I take a bath after that I go to bed.
On Tuesday, I wake up in the morning at 07:30 am. I take a bath after that I iron a clothes.
I was droved a car to ABAC. I eat breakfast with my friend before in class. In class teacher have work is summary chapter 5 send by blogs. In class I feel drowsy very much. Finishes learn I eat lunch with my friend. I have learn World Civil in class have a work in-group. After finishes learn, I go to Siam for met my young sisters, she is twins. They are very lovely. They wait me at Siam Dis. I surprised to met her, because her is new look I don’t remembers her. I eat a dinner with them and shopping at Siam in the evening. We talk every story. I’m happy so much. Have long time I don’t meet them. I miss them. We say good-bye at BTS. I droved come to home. I’m tired. I want to sleep’ I go to bed.
On Wednesday, today I have learn one subject is Criminal law 3. I was learning alone. I came to class late, because I wake up late in the morning. I hurry run to class. I come in class my teacher teaching. I feel shy. I was learning about 2 hours. I learn finish. I met my friend, my friend used me take the shoes a repair. I went for her. After that I come back to home. I want sleep, but I have homework Sci-man. I can’t make homework. I go to sleeping. I get up, I hungry. I was eating a dinner.
After that, read a book and next sleeping.
On Thursday, I wake up in the morning for learned English. In class, have work in pair with my friend the work presence about Golf. Have explained about Golf a rule, a method and a place. We have knowledge about Golf litterbin. Time up we work finish. I eat lunch with my friends. After that we go to Bangna Campus for cheer volleyball. We went to Bangna Campus. We cheer volleyball team Mexico. We sit near faculty of engineer. Them cheer volleyball team Egypt. I fun and enjoy.
Egypt’s win. We come back to home my mother came to me. I miss her. I see my mother so happy.
My mothers stay with me on1day. I was eating dinner with my mother. Finishes have a dinner. We were watching TV.
On Friday, I wake up in the morning. Today, my mother back to home in Korat. I was eating breakfast with my mother. After that I sand my mother at bus station. I came to home. I make homework after I sleep. In the evening I don’t eat dinner. I go to bad on midnight.
On Saturday, I get up late in the morning. I came to class late. I have special class World Civil at 12:30 – 14:00 pm. Finish learned I went friend’s home near ABAC. We watch TV. Talk about story. In the evening I came to home. I was reading a book. I’m drowsy. I go to bad.
On Sunday, I stay at home. I wake up late in the morning. I get up at afternoon. Today my friend came to me at my home. We work homework is difficult. I can’t make along. I went to be help.
We watch TV, make homework, chat and sleep. We finish homework in the evening. After that my friend come back home. Today I think, I will read book to midnight, because I have test. I’m lazy.
ei ei! Good luck.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: