วันอาทิตย์ที่ 12 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Diary #2

Diary #2

This week, I am sick.
On Monday, I get up in the morning at 07:00 am. I drove a car went to University at 09.30 am. I was learning English for Law. After that I have lunch whit my friends, finish eat. I was working to Faculty of Law. I help for my friend, I don’t learn Sic-man. I was working to 17:00 pm. I feel tired and hungry. I was working finish, I eat the dinner with my friends near ABAC. After that, I came back to home. I take a bath. I watch TV. And I sleep.
On Tuesday, I wake up in the morning at 07:00 am. I drove a car went to University at 09.00 am. I was learning English for law. Today I learn about The Firm. Teacher has a question about the story. He has homework to me, reading the book and find prepare movie take about to him, finish learn. I have lunch with Preaw. After that I went to learn World Civil with my friend at 12:30 pm., learn finish. I went to Ratshmankara Stadium for work is a caretaker. Have activity is Universieast at Ratshmankara Stadium. I help for my friends. I was looking about Stadium. I have a symptom of sickness. I have a headache. I tell my friend. I went to come back home very much. I come back home. I take a bath. I eat a medicine and go to bad.
On Wednesday, it holiday but I not spot. Because I work Universieast with my friends. I’m sick. I feel a headache. I feel bad. I was working about prepare a seat. I tired. Have a rain. I stay here to open. Is beautiful, but I come to home before.
On Thursday, I wake up in the morning. I feel bad. I’m not finding. I went to ABAC at 09:00 am. I wait my friend for study English. In class teacher have order for me, check Grammar in assay’s my friend. I learn English finish. I have lunch with my friends. After that, I learn World Civil and in class I feel a headache very much. After that learn finish I come back home now. I’m sick. I have cough and have a fever. I stay home. I eat a medicine and sleeping. This day I don’t learning 1 subject.
On Friday, all day. I stay at home all day. I feel bad. I’m sick. I was sleeping all day. I miss father and mother very much. Because if I stay at home in Korat I have father and mother take care all time. I miss them.
On Saturday, I wake up late in the morning. I went to ABAC for learn Criminal Law2 at 11:00 am. I was learning finish. After that I came back home. I eat lurch and eat a medicine. I go to bad. On night have high a fever. I have most sweat. I eat a medicine. I was sleeping.
On Sunday, I stay at home all day. I was sleeping and headache very much. I call to mother tell, “ Love mom”.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: